CoolFire Boom Vibrating Alarm Clock - Sweat Band Digital Alarm Watch with USB Charging Port - Smart Alarm Clock for Wrist 1685D
CoolFire is a silent, vibrating wristband style watch which is both a convenient and discrete alarm clock and an alarm reminder.
At the pre-programmed times, the watch will vibrate with the time showing with large and bright LCD.
- 1- VIBRATING ALARM CLOCK: Vibrations on the wrist can alert the wearer without disturbing others; Silent and effective
- 2- COMFORT AND EASE: Positioned on soft washable sweatband for ease and support; This small alarm clock has large digits for easy recognitio
- 3- IDEAL ALTERNATIVE TO: Hearing devices for the deaf; Shake awake pillow alarm clock; Vibration ok to wake shake n wake silent alarm clock; Vibrating alarm clock pill
- 4- ALARM AND VIBRATION SETTINGS: This battery alarm clock comes with 6 alarms and a 24 hours precision 1/100 seconds digital stopwatch
- 5- USB CHARGEABLE: Powered by lithium rechargeable battery; Fully charged in 4 hours with the USB cable provided; It runs for 4-6 weeks once fully charged
Easy to Operate
Simple to navigate digital display and user-friendly buttons make our alarm watch a breeze to set up and adjust. Set time, calendar, and up to 6 daily alerts in seconds.
Ideal for Everyone with:
- Visual impairments
- Hearing impairments
- Need for medical reminders
- Daily tasks that need reminding
- Need for a discreet travel alarm clock
- Need to wake up without disturbing others
Our unisex in design wrist alarm clock comes with a lithium battery that is rechargeable with a USB connector provided. Fully charged in just 4 hours, it will last up to 6 weeks.
Three Vibration Strengths
Convenient option to have your vibration strengths to suit your needs;
Low, Medium, and High for the mood, priorities, and demand.
CoolFire vibrating alarm is attached to soft and skin-kind sweatband. The watch itself is not water-resistant; however, the band itself is easy to machine wash by detaching itself. User-friendly by releasing the locking ring from the back of the watch and pushing it out.